Jun 3, 2010

take a class with Celine!

Have you heard about Celine Navarro's online class!! Here's a little info about her class, and you can find more details on her blog!


· a private blog with workshops posted every Tuesday and Friday with exclusive and brand new layouts made by Céline
· new color combos twice a week
· new sketches posted twice a week
· TWO new techniques posted twice a week

· inspirational posts posted every week
· my "soccer" and "non-soccer" thoughts and feelings (always in a funny way)
· what's going on during the World Cup with a different look to it : get to know the countries that participate int he World Cup
· VIDEO tips and techniques!
· access to a FLICKR gallery for you to post your beauties
· TWO live chats where you'll be able to ask your questions
· full supply lists of products used on my projects

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Sounds like a wonderful class!!!! I hope you have lots of fun :) I wish I could join with you :D