Nov 27, 2013

sweet november: tiny & new

I missed a day! I let my nerves get the best of me yesterday and by evening time all I wanted was to call it a day and head off to bed. Today was better though, photos were taken, grocery shopping done and plans were made for the weekend. I did take this photo yesterday of little Maggie sleeping in her corner of the couch. She is so sweet! Whenever Chase sees her curled up like this he'll motion for me to come over and see her -"no, mom you HAVE to see her this time!" I'm thankful for this tiny girl dog, she's been such a wonderful part of our family. 


As for new - I've been working on this new collection for the shop. It's called Silver and Gold, lots of bright gold and shimmery silvers. Still editing photos and getting things all packaged up. 
 Thanksgiving morning means getting up early to watch the parade together. I have pumpkin waffles and maple sausage on the menu for breakfast. I think I look forward to Thanksgiving Day morning the most - so simple and yet so much fun for the kids and I! 

good night all, and Happy Thanksgiving! 
xo ~ Tara

2 comments:

Miki said...

Awe, your dog is so cute! :p

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

andrea creates said...

what a cute doggie! we have a long hair min. dachshund too -she's the sweetest thing :)
love the new shop collection!